KS Assoc. of Community Action Website Design - Before and After
Case Study #168
"We're drowning in a morass of pastels and content overload. Help!"
Poverty is actually a complex topic. But that doesn't mean your web site has to feel complex. The Kansas Association of Community Action Programs came to Pen for an objective marketing perspective. And, great design. We'd like to think they got both. But see for yourself, below.
- Multiple, varied backgrounds stealing attention
- No "hierarchy of message" to establish prioritization
- "Split navigation" (side menu) is simply repetitive, versus enabling easier access to preferred or frequently visited pages
(Click on image to see new site!)
- Simple, subtle color scheme complements tone of the topic
- Wrap-around tabs grab the eye and bring you in
- Donate button is easy to read, and find