Aerospace Aviation Web Design - Wichita KS
Case Study #58
"Our name is Leading Edge, but our site sure isn't!"
For a company that demands tolerances of +/- .001" and works with multi-billion dollar aviation manufacturers, LEA's web site was far from reflective of their business, let alone their name. So they "put a Pen to it." Following a series of chalkboard sessions with their management team, we developed not only marketing content that did justice to their commitment to being a true innovator, but kept graphics at a tasteful minimum so their equipment and services could be the heroes.
- Clip art photo collages and font-only logo do no justice to the brand
- Redundant menu confuses visitors and convolutes navigation
- Boilerplate copy could be for any company in their industry
(Click on image to see new site!)
- Dominant graphic conveys leadership position
- Clean, intuitive navigation makes any product or equipment just one click away
- About Us introduces key staff members so customers can put a face to a name
- Column ads throughout the site cross-promote complementary services