Prairie Homestead Senior Living Website Design - Before and After
Case Study #74
"Our site is slow as molasses, and so dull it won’t cut hot butter!"
Prairie Homestead's marching orders were clear: develop a new site that's safe, secure, and speedy. A site that's easy to navigate. And a site that answers the question "Why Prairie Homestead?"
Following a Brand Audit session, we developed a content format and site navigation to reflect the client's levels of care. The result? "Prospects keep telling us they found us on the web, and that our site was friendly and helpful!"
- Tired, washed out design
- No brand differentiation; could be a website for any competitive senior living home
- Site experienced continually slow load times
(Click on image to see new site!)
- Bold yet approachable home page leads with the brand's Point of Difference
- Multiple decision paths take into account each prospect's specific situation or challenge
- FlipperSiteDeveloper® Web Content Management System (CMS) enables speedy page loads (a major issue with their old site)