Case Study #13
"Our web presence is generic, fails to leverage our strengths, and simply doesn't reflect who we are. Can you help us?" - Sentry International
"Yes!" - Pen Publishing Interactive
- "Keep the pumping unit and wheat field, and everything else must go!" (client marching orders)
- Sentry felt their site stone-walled visitors, felt generic, and didn't portray their brand heritage and recent growth
- A "Brand Audit" brought objective insights and clarity to their business, so new site development could address their growth opportunities and satisfy disparate target audience segments.
(Click on image to see new site!)
- Each Sentry "Group" has its own dedicated home page real estate
- Brief intro copy leverages Sentry's heritage, as well as their growth
- Interior pages expand on each Group's strengths, not just a generic industry overview with predictable language.
"Just had my first peek at the new up and running website, awesome job, it looks fantastic! Thank you!"
Optimization Specialist, Canada
Sentry International Inc.
Artificial Lift Systems