Smart Teeth Website Design - Before and After
Case Study #278
"Our practice is smart and simple. Our web site should feel that way, too."
Hats off to Smart Teeth, as we couldn't agree more. A critical touch point for customers looking for a friendly, affordable alternative,it's imperative that the site reflect the ease and simplicity of the Smart Teeth brand.
- Airy design is OK, but the overall content is "airy," too
- Menu was confusing; most led to the same destination.
- Felt more like a Groupon ad than a web site
(Click on image to see new site!)
- Soft, open feel was retained, but expanded
- Home page now enables quick scanning for easy clicking
- Drill-in content developed to elaborate, not gloss over
- Ads rotate to cross-promote pages and support current offers