FlipperSiteDeveloper CMS: Intuitive Web Content Management System
Create Beautiful, Intuitive and Robust Websites
FlipperSiteDeveloper CMS is a feature-rich web content management system designed to make your job easier, save time and accomplish more.
- CSS Based makes design implementation easy
- Unlimited products
- Unlimited pages
- Multiple bill to and ship to addresses
- Integrates with user profiles to include purchase history
- Order status
- Shipping status
- Attributes templates
- Attributes with dependencies
- Cloning of products to make adding new products easier
- Shipping by weight, fixed cost or free shipping
- COD and customer Pickup
- Multiple sales tax rates (by state)
- Custom order confirmation page
- Order status emails can be easily customized
- Custom store logo
- Allow, do not allow purchase, or do not display product
- Import Products from Excel format
- Export Products to CSV
- Export Orders to CSV
- HTML editable descriptions
- Multiple images per product with light box image display
- Product can display cost, price, retail price, sale price, and tax
- Track inventory for products and product variations
- Multiple product descriptors including plain text, html, file attachment
- Order history with quick search of today, yesterday, this week, last week, this month, last month, all, custom date range
- Purchase methods include gateways Authorize.Net, and PayPal,and also allows for purchase orders
- Cart progress breadcrumbs
+- Online Event Registration & Management
Flipper's Events Module lets you list all upcoming events and they can be displayed in multiple formats. The default format is the List View. This view lists all the events added from soonest to most distant. On a separate page, a list of all the Past Events for the Section are available.
Other views available include the Calendar Day View, Calendar Week View, and Calendar Month View.
You can set a start date and time and an end date and time for every entry. You can also set an event to automatically display itself on aparticular dateand to remove itself as well. There is a variety of options when adding an event including hyperlinks, thumbnails images and even flash files.
Event Registration module can be turned on for individual events.
- Event RSVP printable list for recording attendance
- Maintain Event History with Registration and Attendance Reporting
- Collect payments for event registration
- Member Profile will list Event Registration history
- Member Profile will list Attendance History for that Member
- Post Event Survey
- Integration with optional Membership Manager ModulePage Break
+- Membership Module
- Membership Integration throughout the FlipperSiteDeveloper site.
- Membership Dashboard that displays total members, pending memberships, aged renewals, recent renewals, and members by type and more.
- Custom fields with drag-n-drop ordering of the fields, encrypted fields, member read only fields, hidden fields, and labels so that you can separate the fields into groups.
- Online Membership Renewal will update membership expire date when online payment is made.
- Auto-Renew Memberships option does not require any input for member or administrator.
- Memberships can be publicly available or private/non-published.
- Memberships can be sold with other items such as hats or t-shirts.
- Memberships can be revoked by administrator.
- Memberships are special Roles which are used to set permissions on sections of website.
- Membership Status listed in their Profiles as well as membership history showing previous membership purchases.
- Export Membership lists into Excel.
- Multiple Membership Types with varying periods lengths.
- Membership and History
+- Members List Section
Members List Section lists a defined selection of members where Admin selects the roles they want in the list and the fields they want included in the summary grid and optionally a detailed grid.
Membership Lists Section that allows filters by Role. This allows sub-membership lists such as committees which could have their own unique summary and detail lists. Members List w/Search
They can also choose to allow an Excel download. The lists can optionally be searched and primary fields can be sorted.
+- Articles & Blog Posts
Press releases, articles, product overviews, how-to's, these are just some of the types of items that can be displayed using Flipper's Articles Module. It permits simple online editing through your Web browser, just like every other Flipper Module. There is also a details page, where an Article can be read in its entirety.
The Articles Module lets you create a list of items contained in this section with brief descriptions,so users can find exactly what they want quickly. You can also show a thumbnail image of the article.
+- SEO Maximizer
FlipperSiteDeveloper’s™SEO Maximizer module analyzes your pages to help you optimize per Google Search Engine SEO guidelines. Organic search optimization is key for every website therefore we’ve developed this module to help streamline the copywriting process. The module will analyze your title tag, meta descriptions, links, image ALT tags and copy then provide information on how you can maximize each aspect of the page. The SEO Maximizer also allows for analysis of keyword(s) you are trying to organically rank on.
+- Search Engine Visibility
FlipperSiteDeveloper™ is not only user-friendly it is also search engine friendly with easy to use features that help improve search engine rankings such as URL, Title and Meta Description fields.
+- Intuitive WYSIWYG Editor
No knowledge of HTML is required for you or your staff to add, editor update the content.
With a click of your mouse, you can make your text bold, underlined, or italicized. You can right-justify or center a paragraph. You can create a bulleted or numeric list of information. You can quickly and easily alter your fonts and their colors. You can even add Images and files to the page.
The WYSIWYG editor comes complete with a Spell Check and an undo-redo feature just in case.
If you can operate MS Word, then you can edit a FlipperSiteDeveloper™ HTML Page.
+- GEO Maps - Google Maps Integration
GEO Map Features:
- Powered by Google Maps
- Custom Marker Icons
- Ability to fine tune Location of Map Marker on map with Drag and Drop
- Predefine Map Zoom Level
- HTML Editable Info-Window for Location Details
- List and Link Map Addresses automatically on page with map
- Automatically looks up and stores Latitude and Longitude to speed map load
- Define if Default Location Bubble is Opened on Page Load
- Easily To add Additional Locations to Map
- Define which Location to Center Map on
- Includes Driving Directions
+- Media Manager
Flipper has a built-in Media Manager for cataloging your images,graphics, documents, and Movie files. Uploading and organizing media files is easy.
+- CSS & Templates
Controlling your brand image is important. Using Cascading Style Sheets ensures that every page on your Web site has the same font, color and layout.You can update your CSS with the built-in online CSS editor.
+- Site Search
Flipper comes with a search engine that lets users search your entire site and find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily.
+- No Plugins Required
Are you tired of maintaining, updating and troubleshooting all the plugins that were supposed to make it easier to manage your site? We bet you are. Flipper is a closed-source CMS that is constantly being updated and improved. You no longer must worry about a plugin working or breaking your site. You can focus on adding images, content and graphics without worrying if tomorrow a plugin will stop working.
+- Users, Roles & Security
FlipperSiteDeveloper™ comes with built in security based on User Roles. Who sees which page is based on user roles, this allows you to customize each visitors experience.
+- Dynamic Menus
Adding, deleting and changing the order of menu items is extremely easy in Flipper. We offer many different types of menus such as pull-down, flyout, slide-down, sub-navigation menus,hamburger menu etc. The menus are permission sensitive so that if a visitor does not have permission to view a page, that page does not display in the menu. This feature optionally can be over-ridden if that is your preference. You have control.
+- Banner Advertisements
Another powerful feature that theFlipperSiteDeveloper™ offers is the management of Banner and Column Advertisements, better known as banner ads.You can create HTML or Image ads and have the ability to schedule when they are to be publishing and unpublished. The banner ads are great when you are trying to promote an event, sale or new products.
+- RSS Feeds
Wouldn't it be nice if you could have your website update it's own content regularly, without you even needing to type anything? Or allow other people's websites to display your photos or your events? With Flipper's RSS Feeds, this dream can be your reality.You can generate your own RSS feeds from your website or include external RSS feeds into your website.
Take quick polls to find out what your visitors are interested in with Flipper's Poll feature. Have a different poll on every HTML page.
Watch FlipperSiteDeveloper CMS In Action
Ready to get started with FlipperSiteDeveloper CMS?